Are you tired of hearing the same notification sound each time you get a message? If so, then it’s time to switch things up! Changing your notification sound on Android is easy and only requires a few simple steps. Read on to learn how you can change your notification sound in no time. Learn How to Change Notification Sound on Android?
How to Change Notification Sound on Android?
- Open Your Settings App: The first step is to open your settings app. You can find this app in the app drawer or by using the search bar if your device has one.
- Select Sound and Notifications: Once you’ve opened the settings app, scroll down until you see Sound and Notifications, then tap it to open it up.
- Select Default Notifications: Now, scroll down until you see Default Notifications and tap it as well. This will bring up a list of all of the available notification sounds for your device.
- Preview Sounds and Select One: Now, you can preview each sound by tapping on them individually until you find one that you like best. Once you’ve found one that seems perfect, simply select it and it will become your new default notification sound!
- Enjoy Your New Notification Sound!: All that’s left now is to enjoy your new notification sound! Each time someone sends a message or calls your phone, they’ll be greeted with whatever sound that you picked out instead of the old boring one!
Changing your notification sound on an Android device is actually quite simple once you know what to do. By following these five steps, anyone should be able to easily change their notification sound in no time at all! So go ahead and give it a try today –you won’t regret it!